Bootcamps in Bedford start in just over a weeks times…
… on June 7th and 9th along The Embankment at 6am until 7am. Registration 5.45am…yes 5.45am!
We have put together a sneak peek of our first session, we have tried it and we know this workout ticks all the boxes!
Want to see it?
Wk 1 Bootcamp Session Plan
Warm Up/ Mob/Stretch 10 mins
- Cone Section 1 10 mins
4 cones, 2 minutes at each cone swapping group at 1 min.
Groups of 4-5 at each cone. 2 people perform strength exercise; 2-3 people perform shuttle runs/ jogs/ walks.
1. ViPR box punch
2. Squats/Jumping Squats, hands behind head
3. Press Ups
4. Kosak kicks, with or without jump, arms optional
- Bench Section 2 10-15 mins
2 Benches set up with 4 stations in front of them. 2 people on each station. 1 min on each station. Perform Breakout and then repeat through once more.
1. Bench Tricep dips
2. Plank Jacks
3. ViPR bicep curls x10 – high knees x20 (swapping with partner after each 10-20)
4. Forward Lunges
5. Mountain Climbers
BREAKOUT 1 min: Back to back partner squat. Lean your back against your partner; slowly lower your hips and hold, trying not to lean on legs.
- Bench Section 3 10-15 mins
2 Benches set up with 4 stations in front of them. 2 People on each station. 1 min on each station. Perform Breakout and then repeat through once more.
1. Bench Step ups with high arms
2. TRX mid row pull ups
3. ViPR flip and squat thrust- alternating between partners
4. Rope Climbs
5. Bicycle crunches
BREAKOUT 1-2 min: Press up walk outs. From standing walk hands to press up position, 1 press up and walk back.
Cool Down/stretch 10 mins